torsdag 12 januari 2012

Lyssnar på just nu.

Ibland känns en låt bara så passande, tänkte därför dela med mig av texten, men hittade den inte någonstans på nätet. Så då skrev jag av den. Därför kan det vara vissa fel, inte helt hundra på alla meningar, men dom viktigaste är rätt. Refrängen raringar...

Elin Sigvardsson – Save me from myself (homesick version)

Going home I’m just one of the people on the street
who walks alone, is there anyone who feels the way I feel?
My head is thick from the wine from the ponder in its done
and I feel weak as if the weight upon my chest had made me numb.

Who have I become?
My mind is playing tricks on me and my heart has lost its way
who can I rely on, cause I can’t even trust myself these days.

I don’t lie, I just hide behind the cupboards really well
in my true light I would go and make a fool out of myself.
And a working soul without sun and wit a body full of rain.
And something grows I am either going clever or insane.

Who have I become?
My mind is playing tricks on me and my heart has closed the door,
who can I rely on when I can’t even trust myself anymore?

And I fall to the floor I need to find the cure but there’s no books upon my shelf
and no one else can save me from myself.

Who have I become?
My mind is playing tricks on me and my heart has closed the door.
Who can I rely on when I can’t even trust myself anymore, when I can’t even trust myself anymore?

Inga kommentarer: